- Cameras are allowed (no video, no flash).
- Please bring a light jacket for the evenings can be chilly.
- Drinks purchased in the tasting room, or Vineyard Rose Restaurant may be brought into the venue
- We accept cards everywhere in the venue, including the box office and beverage sale locations. No cash will be accepted at the box office.
- A seat will be provided, so you do not need to bring a chair or blanket.
- Outside food
- Glass containers of any kind (which includes wine glasses)
- Video cameras
- Weapons of any kind
Tickets are available online on our website. Tickets can ONLY be purchased ONLINE. For Will Call, please remember to bring a proper photo ID.
Upgrading tickets is an option before the event or at the concert, as long we are not sold out of the ticket you want to upgrade to. There is no "down-grading" of tickets. Prior to the date of the concert, please visit our contact us page, and fill out a general inquiry form to upgrade your tickets.
This information will be listed on your e-tickets. Please check out our e-newsletters, and social media updates to verify when the doors open. Follow us for all the most up-to-date information! @rhythmonthevine
All bags and personal belongings will be searched prior to entry
Yes, to have a full-service meal before the concert, you may dine at the Vineyard Rose Restaurant located on the South Coast Winery Property, to enjoy a pre-concert dinner, reservations are highly recommended. To dine during the Concert, you may visit any of our food vendors who offer a variety of foods! We will also have 2 full-service bars in the venue.
Yes, there will be restrooms located on-site. Wheelchair-accessible restrooms are located on-premises.
First-aid will be provided, if needed.
The Lost & Found is located at the box office. The manager on duty will be able to assist with lost items.
For all media questions and requests please visit our contact us page and fill out our press form.
The concerts are rain or shine, artists and times are subject to change without notice, no refunds.