WHAT TO BRING
Cameras are allowed (no video, no flash). Please bring a light jacket for the evenings can be chilly. Drinks purchased in the Lobby Lounge may be brought into the venue; we will assist you in switching from glass to plastic at the entrance of the venue. We accept cash and credit card everywhere at the event, including the box office and beverage sale locations.
WHAT NOT TO BRING
A seat will be provided, so you do not need to bring a chair or blanket. Please do not bring outside food, alcohol, glass containers of any kind (which includes wine glasses) or video cameras.
- Ticket(s) will be available to print immediately from the confirmation email. You may locate the link inside the confirmation email that allows you to download and print the ticket(s) or show it on your mobile device.
- Please make sure that QR codes print correctly.
- If you do not see your confirmation email in your inbox, please make sure to check your junk/spam folders.
- IMPORTANT: If you have trouble printing your tickets, we can print them the night of the show. Visit the Box Office located to the left of the ticket check-in tents to receive assistance. Please have your order number and photo ID ready.
- A photo ID is required for any Will Call pickup.
Tickets are available online on our website. Tickets can ONLY be purchased ONLINE. For Will Call, please remember to bring a proper photo ID.
Upgrading tickets is an option before the event or at the concert, as long we are not sold out of the ticket you want to upgrade to. There is no "down-grading" of tickets. Prior to the date of the concert, please call the Omega Events Box Office at (949) 360-7800 to upgrade to your tickets.
This information will be listed on your e-tickets. Please check the out our e-newsletters, and social media updates to verify when the doors open. Follow us for all the most up to date information! @rhythmonthevine
The Rhythm on the Vine® Concert Series reserves the right to search personal bags upon entrance to the concert.
Yes, ATMs are located on-site.
Yes, to have a full service meal before the concert, you may dine at the Vinyard Rose Restaurant located on the South Coast Winery Property, to enjoy a pre-concert dinner, reservations are highly recommended. To dine during the Concert, you may visit any of our 4 food trucks which offer a variety of foods! We will also have 2 full-service bars in the venue.
Yes, there will be restrooms located on-site. Wheelchair-accessible restrooms are located on-premises.
First-aid will be provided, if needed.
The Lost & Found is located at the box office. The manager on duty will be able to assist with lost items.
The concerts are rain or shine, artists and times are subject to change without notice, no refunds.